Recycling Management Group LLC
With our Green Shield program you can rest assured that your IT surplus is securely and environmentally disposed of at our SAS 70 Type I & II facility. What is Green Shield? It's an Environmental Certification program created to ensure timely removal of retired IT assets that also provides confirmation via a signed E-Disposal Certificate. The service includes pickup, disposal, recycling and the Certificate of Compliance.
With an impressive clientele and a broad network of trusted partners, RMG has proved to be the global specialist in the field of professional data destruction and computer reuse management. Founded in 1997, RMGit has its corporate headquarters in Islandia, New York.
Benefits in using RMGit:
- RMGit's advanced data erasure technology ensures the secure erase data from all types of hard drives.
- RMGit's certified solutions not only conform to the highest standards and regulations, but also exceed legislative requirements.
- Detailed gapless audit reporting provided by RMGit mitigates the exposure to legal liabilities or loss of corporate IT assets.
RMG offers its clients the following:
- 100% fast and secure data destruction.
- Digitally protected, auditable reporting that meets and exceeds any compliance or regulatory requirements concerning data erasure.
- Smooth integration to business, technology and corporate processes.
RMGit's customers operate in a wide range of industries, including banking, finance, government, and defense. Additionally, over 250 refurbishment centers across the globe have standardized on RMGit's technology platform.